We offer Oil Condition Monitoring (OCM) testing predictive maintenance programs to help clients avoid costly machinery, engine and power-train failures reducing expensive downtime. Our oil monitoring tests measure engine oils, lubricating oils, and other fluids for the detection of lubricant equipment/engine wear, lubricant quality degradation, and other problems.
Oil condition monitoring tests offer early detection for:
- Work fewer hours — and make more money
- Attract and retain quality, high-paying customers
- Integer rhoncus hendrerit sem egestas porttitor.
- Manage your time so you’ll get more done in less time
- Praesent sem libero, luctus et quam iaculis.
- Hone sharp leadership skills to manage your team
Oil condition monitoring tests:
- Oil Condition Tests
- Ferrography Testing
- Wear Metals Testing
- Oil Cleanliness Testing
If you need to speak to us about a general query fill in the form below and we will call you back as soon as possible.